The #MakeMenopauseMatter campaign is a grassroots community movement, it’s OUR campaign, where your voice counts.
Here are 10 ways that you can get involved.
- Sign and share the campaign petition on all your social media and in groups. Here’s a link to the petition.
- Ask for a meeting with or write to your local MP, share your experience, and raise awareness of the campaign.
- Join the patient participation group at your GP practice to get menopause on the agenda.
- Write to your local CCG to ask what they are doing to improve menopause care in your area.
- Approach your employer/union to ask what they are doing to raise awareness and improve support.
- Write to the Dept of Health to ask what the government is doing to improve menopause care.
- Write to the RCGP, share your experience of GP care, and ask what they are doing to improve GP education.
- Contact your local news media, share your experience, and raise awareness of the aims of the campaign.
- Tag a celebrity or influencer who has spoken about menopause, there are lots of them, and ask them to sign and share the campaign petition on their timeline.
- Talk about menopause and the campaign at every opportunity to ensure that we will be the generation to #MakeMenopauseMatter.