Private Menopause Consultations
Have you tried talking to your doctor but been told, it’s not menopause or that you are too young or that it can’t be menopause because you are still having periods?
Rest assured, you are not going mad; you are not alone. We are here to help you.
Private 1-1 Menopause Information Consultation £75
This one off 45 minute telephone or video consultation is an opportunity to talk, in confidence, and have all your questions answered about menopause, HRT and alternative treatments. A letter for your GP can be provided after the consultation if you would like and is included in the cost of your consultation.
We will help you to:
- Understand exactly what is going on and what you can do about it.
- Make informed choices about managing menopause based on up to date evidence based, non-biased, information.
- Prepare to speak with your GP, gynaecologist or complementary therapist.
- Consider positive lifestyle options to help you take back control and get on with your life.
Menopause information consultations are available with both our founder Diane Danzebrink who is a menopause counsellor or with Steph Kershaw-Marsh who is a former nurse. Both Diane and Steph have attended British Menopause Society menopause training for nurses. See below for how to book your menopause information consultation.
Private 1-1 Vaginal Atrophy Information Consultations £40
- Are you struggling specifically with vaginal atrophy also known as vaginal dryness or genitourinary syndrome of menopause?
- Are you finding it difficult to get the right help and support?
Look no further, help is just a phone call away
This one off 30 minute telephone consultation is an opportunity to talk to Jane Lewis, patient expert and author of Me & My Menopausal Vagina, in confidence and have all of your questions answered about the vaginal and urinary symptoms of menopause and to discuss all of the possible management options. See below for how to book your consultation.
For further information or to book your private consultation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 1-1 Menopause Consultation in the subject line.
Once you have contacted us please check your junk mail for our reply as sometimes responses end up there. Thank you.
We are passionate that every woman should have access to factual, evidence based information and support. We offer our consultations at rates that we hope will make them affordable to as many women as possible. Concessions may be available upon request for anyone experiencing extreme financial hardship.
Some testimonials from recent clients can be seen here.